CODE OF CONDUCT
Topseed Tennis are responsible for setting standards and values that apply to all levels of participants.
There is a code of conduct in place is to ensure everyone is treated fairly and with respect. All staff, participants and spectators must behave in a manner which must not inflict mental or physical anxiety or hurt to another individual.
In appropriate actions and unacceptable behaviour includes but is not limited to:
1. Racquet throwing or swinging;
3. Being abusive or aggressive;
4. Intimidating behaviour;
5. Questioning another person’s integrity over line calls or other actions;
6. Causing danger to other players through your play.
7. Opponents, partners, and others on or near the courts should always be shown respect and
8. Criticism of partners or opponents should be avoided. Encouragement is far more constructive.
9. Members should never walk behind players whilst a game or a rally is in progress.
Only participating students are allowed on court. Siblings, friends & family are NOT permitted on court unless otherwise requested by a Topseed Tennis staff member.